Phase Style Platforms
Full Phase Work Stands For Aircraft Maintenance
The phase style maintenance platform is designed to cover all areas of maintenance on fixed and rotor wing aircraft without stand replacement. Using a full phase maintenance stand reduces maintenance time by over 40% and technician fatigue by 97%.
Fully integrated hard mounted electrical and air connections are conveniently located throughout the phased maintenance platforms. All electrical systems incorporate emergency shut-off switches, GFI (Ground Fault Interrupter), and incorporate UL approved components exclusively.
OSHA Compliant Phase Maintenance Stands
Each phase maintenance stand is constructed from light weight, high strength aluminum and self-draining, anti-slip and anti-bounce safety tread. Flexible Lifeline System’s safety tread is a patented tread used on both the decks and stair treads. The tread is OSHA compliant, omni-directional and self-correcting. FlexDecks full phase maintenance platforms provide complete OSHA compliance for fall protection during aircraft maintenance procedures.
Full Phased Aircraft Maintenance Platform Features
- OSHA Compliant safety tread that is self draining, anti-slip, anti-bounce, and omni-directional
- Height leveling to accommodate uneven floor
- Hard-mounted electrical and air line connections
- Handrails equipped to fold down to allow for easy placement or removal of equipment
- Swivel and lock industrial grade wheel jacks
- Auto-lock sliders conform to the aircraft profile
- Various weight loading available
- Optional towing capabilities, shelving, and lighting