Modular Maintenance Stands
Safe Access Platforms For Daily And Phased Aircraft Maintenance
FlexDecks Modular Maintenance Stands (MMS) and Modular Maintenance Stands, Deployable (MMS-D) are designed to provide safe access to all aircraft types for daily and phased maintenance points. The MMS and MMS-D are portable, deployable, and can be repositioned anywhere along the aircraft or land vehicle. The stands are also easily palletized for efficient transport by land, sea, or air. Modular Maintenance Stands have a minimal footprint design required inside high density, space challenged hangars or outside on the flight line. This stand is designed for all types of commercial and military aircraft, vehicles, rolling stock, and other industrial uses.
The adjustable nature of MMS, combined with the added features of the deployable MMS-D quick-release pins and latches, allows for easy deployment and unparalleled flexibility. Decks and staircases of the MMS and MMS-D are designed for multiple configurations providing increased maintainer efficiency on all maintenance points of the aircraft.
Aircraft Maintenance Stands That Exceed OSHA Standards
Our maintenance stands are constructed from light weight, high-strength structural grade 6061 aluminum with self-draining decks, anti-slip and anti-bounce safety treads. All welded designs are in accordance with AWS D1.1 & D1.2. Each design features appropriate load ratings for the application. FlexDecks maintenance stands provide complete OSHA compliance for fall prevention during maintenance procedures.
Modular Maintenance Stands Features
- Flexibility – Decks and staircases can be added into the stand configurations as needed to alter and expand the footprint.
- Mobility – Flexible modules can be repositioned anywhere along the aircraft or vehicle.
- OSHA Compliant – Leading edge safety rails are removable to allow full or partial access to maintenance points.
- Efficiency – Quick release pins provide tool-free attachment points for easy setup and expansion.
- Deployability – Modules are easily assembled/disassembled and palletized for efficient transport and deployment.
- Adjustability – MMS / MMS-D – One or two foot adjustability from a range of 56” to 126”.
Modular Maintenance Stand, Deployable Features
- Modular maintenance stands can be configured with the stairs on either end of the platform.
- Hinged platform access gate.
- Patented anti-slip, anti-bounce, safety tread, allows self-drainage of spilled fluids.
- Reversible stairs and handrails attach at both ends of the platform.
- Industrial duty 8″ castors that lock stand in place (drop down outrigger option available for aircraft with skid type landing gear)
- 42″ handrails with fold down capability provide configuration flexibility.
- Auto-lock sliders offer profile conformity and are engineered for the appropriate load capacity.
- Handrails and steps remain parallel at any platform height.
- Height adjustable one or two foot adjustability from a range of 56″ to 126″.
- High strength, lightweight aluminum construction.
End Stair Configuration
Center Stair Configuration
Bell OH-58 Kiowa with Modular Maintenance Stand
Sikorsky UH-60 Black Hawk with Modular Maintenance Stands
Boeing AH-64 Apache with Modular Maintenance Stands
Boeing CH-47 Chinook with modular maintenance Stands
Two Modular Stands on a 463L Pallet
Two Modular Stands in an ISU 90 Container on a 463L Pallet