Flight Line/Daily Stands
Towable Aviation Work Stands Designed For Small Hangars
The flight line, independent and daily maintenance stand styles provide an OSHA compliant, simple, and deployable stand that can be towed for use indoors or outdoors. It is designed for use in smaller hangar spaces. This mobile stand is available in several aircraft and land vehicle styles. It can be easily moved manually or towed by one technician.
OSHA Compliant Work Stands
FlexDecks flight line and daily stands are constructed from light weight, high-strength aluminum and self-draining, anti-slip, and anti-bounce safety tread. Our patented safety tread is used on both the decks and stair treads. The tread is OSHA compliant, omni-directional, and self-correcting. FlexDecks maintenance stands provide complete OSHA compliance for fall protection during maintenance procedures.
Flight Line Aircraft Maintenance Platform Features
- Sliding handrails to allow for repositioning around aircraft and land vehicles
- Two-step allows for upper aircraft access
- Large deck surface to allow for easy toolbox access
- Pintle hook tow bar stows on stand when not in use
- Available in several aircraft and land vehicle styles
- Height adjustable and leveling jacks to accommodate uneven floors
- Stair treads self-adjust to stand height adjustability