Aviation Maintenance Stand Deployable (AMSD)
Aviation Maintenance Stand Deployable (AMSD) are deployment friendly maintenance stands that combine stability and mobility with height adjustment and stair capabilities. AMSD are designed for and tested by the U.S. Air Force.
Deployable Stands have the ability to maneuver 360 degrees on the spot and push into tight corners or angles. These stands can be positioned on either side of the aircraft and can be utilized on aircraft at heights ranging from 3 feet to 16 feet. The rails of deployable maintenance stands can be removed on all working sides of the platform. No outside power source is required for assembly, disassembly, or height adjustment. The maximum amount of time it takes to assemble, or disassemble and palletize AMSD for shipment, using no more than two persons and one forklift, is one hour.
Each stand is constructed from light weight, high-strength aluminum and self-draining, anti-slip and anti-bounce Safety Tread. FlexDecks patented Safety Tread is used on both the decks and stair treads. The tread is OSHA compliant, omni-directional and self-correcting. FlexDecks Deployable Maintenance Stands provide complete OSHA compliancy for fall protection during maintenance procedures.
FlexDecks provides full technical support and training upon delivery. Competitors can’t compare with FlexDecks’ turnkey costs and services.
Aviation Maintenance Stand Deployable Features
- Wheels lock into place
- Self adjustable staircases and handrails for height adjustments
- Weight load capacity minimum of 500 lbs.
- FlexDecks Patented Safety Tread that is self draining, anti-slip, anti-bounce, and Omni-directional
- Height leveling to accommodate uneven floor
- Kick plates attached to removable handrails
- Slide and lock deck profiling
- OSHA compliant at all levels
- Towable, electrical and air options available
- Ability to break down into smaller stands
- Choice of hand powered, battery powered or electric powered hydraulic lifts for height adjustability
Aviation Maintenance Stand Deployable Specifications
- Quick Assembly Two workers can set up the platform in under an hour.
- Simplicity Platform uses off the shelf components for easy replacement.
- Deployability Platform can be broken down to fit onto the 463L Pallet.
- Lightweight Platform is easily moved by hand, and height adjustable.
- Durability Constructed from aluminum and zinc-plated steel for corrosion resistance and maximum durability.